Married to Superman

Thursday, April 06, 2006

What a lovely day...

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening!

I am feeling good today!

So I had a wonderful birthday! I got a couple CD's, a GBA game (Sims 2 - LOVE IT!!!) money, and some other random stuff!!! I love everything that I got!

Also, my surgery is Monday!!! It's getting close now...the butterflies are starting to come!

Wow - lots of exclemation points this morning! That must mean that im happy!

I think im actually going to drag mysellf to the gym tonight - I have an appointment there tomorrow which just made me realize just now that I will need to go get my shots on my lunch break tomorrow...that should be interesting...trying to get up rt 3 on a Friday...maybe if I go around my usual time of 2 it won't be so crowded...either way I have to get it done!

Well, I better get outta here and get to work!!! I hope that you all have a good day!

(I love you Lucas!)

Posted by Torie :: 8:07 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------