Married to Superman

Friday, March 24, 2006

Groan

Okay so I was feeling pretty bad yesterday, so I sacrificed going to see Lucas and went home to rest and rest I did. I went to bed at 5:30 yesterday evening and did not get out till 6:30 this morning...I feel much better this morning though!

Yet in my sicken state I descided to check read the stack of mail that was piled on my bed. Well, turns out that the allergy shots that I have been getting are going to cost me $60 bucks a session! At 2 sessions a week im thinking heck no! So I suppose that I am going to tell them that I wish to continue being treated for my asthma through them, but the shots have to stop...I been feeling icky ever since I started getting them anyway...they haven't changed anything...my asthma is better but that's due to the inhaler that I was prescribed...

Plus I have an appointment Monday at the YMCA to renew my membership...at this point I am thinking I might not renew because I could really use that money to put back into my savings account from where I am getting my surgery which will drain my savings account.

Plus I am getting married in a little over a year and I need to hord my money from here on out...

I think life is hitting a tad hard at the moment...but nothing I can't get through.

On the flip side I am getting off early from work today!!! YAY!!! Yet the reason is because I have to go give a blood donation in preparation for my surgery. I will gladly give blood to get off work though...not a problem. Plus Lucas is taking me, so that should be fun fun!!!

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful day and a lovely weekend!

(I love you Lucas...see ya later!)

Posted by Torie :: 8:32 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------