Married to Superman

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

IM BACK!

Well...actually I never left...I just got lazy and didn't feel like updating!

A lot has happened since the last time that I updated...

Cabin fever was a blast! I had a great time, but I think the best time that I had was the moment that I got home and drove over to Lucas and I saw the smile on his face when he saw me! That was awesome!

So I am having surgery on April10th, so I might have a bit of a lapse in time during that time also...it's a surgery that I sorta am choosing to have, but I am very excited that I have been given the opertunity to have this surgery, with my insurance covering it...ooh...it's a tummy tuck BTW...heehee...guess I should have mentioned that earlier...

I haven't told a whole lot of people about it yet...only a few at church and the ladies that I work with...who are all very excited for me :) I will tell my church, just not yet...soon though...very soon!

I meant to tell Mrs. McKinney last Wednesday, but I forgot...she is a great lady and I look up to her!

Well, I best be gettin' to work! Hope that everyone has a great day!

(I love you Lucas)

Posted by Torie :: 8:35 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------