Married to Superman

Friday, March 17, 2006

Great Movies

Here is a list of some of my favorite movies (Not in any particular order)

1. Save the Last Dance
2. Remember the Titans
3. A Knights Tale
4. Starwars 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 (Yea I know im missing #4...that one wasn't the best)
5. Lord of the Rings 1, 2 and 3
6. Beauty and the Beast
7. Smokey and the Bandit
8. Charlotte's Web (Mom always makes me turn it off before Charlotte dies because it makes her cry really really hard!)
9. The Princess Bride (As you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish...)

Well, that's about it for now. I'll probably be adding more as I think of them.

Now, let me know what your favorite movie is...

Have a good afternoon!

(I love you Lucas)

Posted by Torie :: 4:18 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------