Married to Superman

Friday, March 03, 2006

In the Midst of Cabin Fever

Well today is Friday and Cabin Fever has officially opened the flood gates. There are lots of people here, but I think that there where more people here last year...still there are plenty of people here...

Yet with all the people that are here, my favorite person Lucas is not...I'll see him again Sunday I guess...he seems to be enjoying his time along with out anyone...including ME!

Guess I am the only one on the "I really miss and want to see him boat" Maybe he's just putting a front on though...or not wanting to admit that he misses me terribly and cries all day when I am not around...yea that's it...

I think he also doesn't like the fact that I don't normally laugh at his jokes...stuff that he finds hillarious is just not that funny to me...yet I am glad that he finds humor in stuff when I don't...maybe we even each other out.

Well, I think that I am going to sign out and so listen to some more music...

Hope that you all have a good weekend.

(I love you Lucas)

Posted by Torie :: 6:48 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------