Married to Superman

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

1-18-2006

Bleh...im sick...my throat hurts, my tummy hurts and I feel feverish...I didn't even get to see Lucas this week yet...now I guess I won't see him tonight either...I just want to go home and go to bed...

Plus I earned a dress down day at work...I descided to use it today...what I failed to remember in my sicken state was that some big shots from different offices are visiting today, so we where not to wear jeans...I did not remember this till I got in the parking lot at work. So I called my manager to tell her that I had to go home and change and she didn't sound to happy about it...here I was...feeling ill...wanting to go home anyways...well, I got go home...but not to stay...

Plus my cousin who normally puts the dogs out called me to tell me that he could not put the dogs out again...I have even less of a lunch break today because I have to make up the time that I missed this moring when I was going home to change...I was already down to 1/2 an hour and now I am down to 15 minutes. I guess the good thing is I can't take lunch till 1:00 because of the guests, so i'll be getting back to my desk at roughly the same time that I would when I take my full hour lunch...

Geeze...everything that I put in my stomach makes me want to...well...you know.

Lucas - If you read this don't be afraid to comment...it's not hard and I enjoy responces...(I love you!!!)

Ya'll try to have a good day if you can...

Posted by Torie :: 10:05 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------