|Married to Superman|
Tuesday, January 03, 20061-3-2006
Needing to vent at the moment. I am feeling very bitter at the moment. Why you ask? Well the company that I work for is hiring a superisor for the group that I am in. I applied for the position and I did not even get so much as a screw you. Now I hear my manager on the phone setting up interviews. I am pissed! I work hard at my job and I think that I deserve that postion...I at least deserve an interview. I'll calm down and trudge on as I normally do, but I just had to get that out.
The thing that I know is going to happen is once they hire a supervisor all us unerlings will have to train that person and I think that is unfair. Training is not in our job desciptions, so I don't think that we should have to do it.
If I was a cat I would be hissing and the hair would be up on my back, claws and teeth showing...of corse then I would sneeze because I would be allergict to myself and then I would look silly..heehee...that's a goos step...I made myself laugh.
I did recieve an interesting list today of things that you are supposed to ponder that make you happy. Also known as "Feel-Good Thoughts" Perhaps this is a good time to list them since I am feeling so peeved...
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting a letter in the mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milk shake. (or vanilla or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
46. Being able to express your feelings like you want too.
47. Getting what you deserve (I just added that one)
Well, I suppose that I have vented enough for now. Enjoy your day if you can...