Married to Superman

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So much to do...

Wow so this has been a busy busy day so unfortunately this post will not be very long...but I just wanted to give a shout out to my friend Samantha who had GBS like me and has lost close to 200 pounds! Way to go girl!

In other news (heh) my managers birthday is tomorrow and that means that tonight will be filled with running to pick up the huge (probably won't fit in my car) cake then taking it home and trying to shove it into the house (probably won't fit into my fridge either) back to work to decorate her desk once she leaves (lucas my love...uh...I forgot to tell you about this one...i'll be calling you later) then to pick up Lucas and then to my future uncles house for some music! I must admit that I enjoy the last one best so it will be a nice way to end a very busy day!

Hope that yours is good!

Posted by Torie :: 12:33 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------