Married to Superman

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dragon Weather

I am entirely engulfed in this new book that I am reading.

It's called Dragon Weather and it's by Lawrence Watt-Evans.

It's about a young boy who looses his family and is sold into slavey in the mines.

I never ever thought that I would like this type of book, but I an totally into the plot. Infact, as I sit here typing., i'd rather be reading. I had said 100 times over that I would never like this type of book, but once again I was wrong. I figured that a book about mystical creatures would be hard to read, and therefor I would get lost, but it's not and I haven't.

I am only to page 57 out of 553 and I am already totally hooked. If it had not been for Lucas, I would not have started reading this book, so I must send my thanks and love out to him for that. Yes honey you told me so.

From what I gather from the authors website this is volume 1 in a series of 3 books. I am already thrilled to think that the story can go on for 2 more books.

Click here to go to the authors website about this book and the others.

Well, back to work!


Posted by Torie :: 11:33 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------