Married to Superman

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just another manic Tuesday?

Good Tuesday morning all! Well, Lucas started back to college yesterday - he's a senior! I think I might be a bit more excited about that then he is though...I finished my 1st od 2 long days at work and im in a pleasent mood!

I saw this on Opinionated's blog, and I thought that it might be a fun change from the wedding stuff! Enjoy!

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ceasar

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-fil-A

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Cracker Barrel

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Depends on where we are, but usually around 5 bucks – depending on service

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Egg Beaters Eggs (Fake eggs just incase ya’ll where wondering). I eat them every day for breakfast

Name three foods you detest above all others.
Any of those weird foods that the rich people eat (Fried spiders, ant’s dipped in chocolate…etc.)

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Chicken with Cashews

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Screw it…just give me the supreme please

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter or fruit spread?
Spray butter

What is your favorite type of gum?
Anything by Orbit

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
Roughly 50

Number of contacts in your email address book?
20

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Winnie the Pooh

What is your screensaver on your computer?
Scrolling Marquee that states “Excuse our mess – remodeling” from where we remodeled the kitchen a ½ a year ago

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
No

How many land line phones do you have in your house?
1

How many televisions are in your house?

3 – and there are only 4 main rooms! LOL!

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
Blender

How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
None

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
Eyes…or so I’ve been told

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

Do you like your smile?
Sure

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yup – let’s see…broken bone from my ankle (Caused me much pain), wisdom teeth (Well, now I have an excuse for being dumb), extra skin from stomach (Tummy tuck)…

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
No…to distracting…ya have to focus!

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Sight – im a people watcher

When was the last time you had a cavity?
Never had one

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
My butt LOL

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No…but I had had the wind knocked out of me on a few occasions

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Na…it would just give me one more thing to worry about

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I kinda like my name – it can be professional when I use my real 1st name (Victoria) or my everyday nickname (Torie)

How do you express your artistic side?
Cooking – I like to bake cakes then decorate them for the person that I am giving it too with all different types of icings and sprinkles

What color do you think you look best in?
I like black, but I’ve been told red

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
As long as I am in a cell by myself I think I’d be okay

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Im sure that I’ve ingested some plastic, or foil along the way

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Na…there are plenty of fish in the sea that I don’t have to hit on a family member…now if I didn’t realize that they where a family member that’s different

How often do you go to church?
2x a week – Sundays for Sunday school and then service and Wednesdays for choir practice

Have you ever saved someones life?
YES! My mom was stuck on 95 in traffic from 3:30 till 9:30!!! I called her from time to time and talked her through it – she said later that w/out me she might have driven her car off the road to get outta the traffic (I think she was being sarcastic though)

Has someone ever saved yours?
Jesus saved me!

DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
As long as I could choose the street and time then yes.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Again…as long as I could choose the person yes…go kiss your granny and get $100 bucks!

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
Now that is crossing the line.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No…owch

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Heck yea…

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
If I could pose like Britney Spears…naked yet nothing showing heck yea!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Do I have a time frame?

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No…money cannot override the guilt that I’d feel

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Heck yea…then I could buy a wig for a 100 bucks and still have $4900 left!

Posted by Torie :: 8:13 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------