Married to Superman

Thursday, September 14, 2006

You mean to tell me I have HOMEWORK?




Well...turns out that I have homework tonight. I am taking these management classes at work, and they gave us homework! Plus, I got to read this stuff on e-mail etiquette and take 2 quizzes. My manager said that everyone that has e-mail has to do it and that since we are so busy at work, she wants us to do it at home. So I got 2 pieces of homework to do this afternoon...yuck...that's why I didn't go to college because I hate homework...ooh well...at least I am getting some good training out of it!

On a side note - Lucas got his hair cut yesterday and he looked sooooooo cute at church! Of course he looks good all the time to me! I love you Lucas!

Posted by Torie :: 9:53 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------