|Married to Superman|
Tuesday, June 13, 200610 Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I am terrified of spiders! I am scared to the point that I won't kill them because I don't want to get that close to them...I also don't want to hear the crunch. Yuck!
2. I went to Disney World when I was 6. The only thing that I really remember from that was going on the Dumbo ride with Mom.
3. I take pride in myself for working in a position at work where you are usually marked as hated, but I am not.
4. I took a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico in February of 2005 where I learned that I get really sea sick.
5. I cannot keep cash because I will spend it.
6. I am 23 and I have been admited to 5 different hospitals. Old Mary Washington, New Mary Washington, MCV, Potomac, and St. Mary's
7. I haven't had a soda since December of 2003. I miss them.
8. I fear being caught doing anything that I shouldn't and this is why I hardly ever get in trouble.
9. I truly belive that the 3rd time is a charm beacuse I have only had 3 boyfriends, and the 3rd one is now my fiance!
10. I reside in Fredericksburg, Virginia and the farthest north I have been is Pennsylvania, the farthest south I have been in Florida, the farthest West I have been is Mexico and the farthest East I have been is VA Beach.
(I love you Lucas!)