Married to Superman

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day!!!

Wow...Febuary 14th already! What a lovely Valentines Day this has been already.

Yesterday after Lucas and I went to the gym we went back to his house and he suprised me with a dozen gorgeous red roses (My absolute FAVORITE!) and a awesome cookbook with low fat and fairly easy to make recipes. I swear sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him...he is so good to me. He makes Valtentines Day even better!

Then this morning Tia gave us all a pink tulip and chocolate (No chocolate for me) It is so pretty and smells great! They would make a nice wedding bouquet...

We got to dress down today at work if we wore pink/white or red/white and I chose pink...there is also a contest for the most spirited valentine. This awesome little black guy that works here dressed like cupid (Very open with his life style also...) complete with the skirt (even if cupid didn't wear a skirt..but any excuse to wear one ya know...), rosy red cheeks and wings...he is too cute! I am sure that he would have brought arrows, but he would have gotten fired due to the policies around here...

Well, I better get going. I hope that you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!

(I love you Lucas!)

Posted by Torie :: 8:02 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------