Married to Superman

Monday, February 20, 2006

Coffee Headache Almost Gone :)

Okay, so after a nice lunch I am feeling better and the no-caffeine heacache seems to be wearing off.

Noone has heard from the vet's too see how Pea's surgery went, but Mom said that she would call my cell and leave a message as soon as she heard something. He has to stay overnight, so I am hoping that he get's some rest as he starts to recover.

Everyone is at peace at the moment because both of out watch dogs are in a meeting. Training of some sort, so even though we where not doing anything wrong, it still feels like we can breath when neither of them are watching us.

Well, guess I better run...hope that you all are having a great day.

(I love you Lucas)

Posted by Torie :: 2:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------