Married to Superman

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Random Thot's

way hoo! What a lovely day...a nice brisk breeze in the air and the sun is shining :)

As you can tell I am in a much better mood today then I was yesterday. It's a puzzle to me why people's moods vary with the days.

Thot of the Day:
I was thinking of "Burn Out" today. To me burn out is the act of getting sick and tired of something that you are doing on a consistent basis. Often burn out leads to slack in whatever you are burn out of. God never gets burnt out. He deals with us, heals us, heard and answers our prayers all while watching us sin and fall short of his glory. How wonderful a God is he that he never does become burn out.

Another Thot:
As I sit at my desk taking a short breather from my work, I look up to the right of my computer screen and I see a picture. A picture that makes me fall deep in love and feel sad at the same time. It is a picture of me at one of my heaviest weights at my Granny Beth's house with Lucas at my side. I was so unhealthy and had such low self esteem. Lucas saw me for who I was and for this I can never thank the Lord enough. Lucas saw me for who I was and not what I looked like.

I know that I have told him this a thousand times, but I cannot express enough how much I am thankful for him and how thankful to God that he took his 2 church kids who had known each other their whole lives and brought them together.

Lucas is the only human being that I have met that can deal with me and my quirks and just laugh and continue loving me, even when I am being irritating.

When I am apart from him it feels as if there is a piece of me that is missing...when we are together I just feel safe and warm. Everything feels right in the world.

I am in love with Lucas and it gets deeper each day. We may not be the couple that you see hanging all over each other, but the love is there, and there is nothing that can separate us.

Wow...that was nice...it's amazing to me what comes out when I let my heart do the typing!

Have a great day everyone!

(I love you Lucas)


Posted by Torie :: 3:26 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------