Married to Superman

Friday, December 30, 2005

Sleepy in the Afternoon

I am so tired...I need rest...I pray that I don't fall asleep on the treadmill...I wasn't going to go, but I could not get in touch with Lucas to tell him that I wasn't coming, so I guess I'll drag my sleepy self to the gym and attempt to work out amist the 50 teenagers that have descided to take over here lately. It is like a swarm of um' and they use every single machine there is...I had to wait like 10 minutes yesterday to get a treadmill (Only because the herd moved on...) I've heard (Via sorces in the gym) that they are the YMCA swim team getting in shape...isn't that what the pool is for?

Ok...enough pitty party for now...

Posted by Torie :: 4:21 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------