Married to Superman

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

12-28-2005

Well good afternoon everybody. It is 3:13 and I am taking my break at work to bring you news. After watching her grow for the last 9 months (She found out she was expecting when she had worked here for only 3 days) Keely has had her baby girl. 7 pounds, 11 ounches and 19 inches long! This is her 2nd child and I am sure that she will be as gorgeous as the 1st. Congrats to the Figgins family!

Not much other then that exciting has happened today. I did get talked into going to the gym tonight when i REALLY did not want too...Lucas guilted me into it by telling me that I wasn't trying. Yet if I recall I was the one that told him to not let me stop if I wanted too. I have to renew my membership in February, so I am hoping that the price does not exceed what I am willing to/can pay.

I am enjoying my M:Robe that I recieved for christmas...it's an MP3 player from Olympus (The camera people) It acutally takes pictures which makes sence since it is from Olympus. It holds 5000 songs, and I think I have topped out at 200 so far.

I really need to figure out how to add pics to my blog...if you know an easy way to please let me know cause the one time that I tried I failed miserabley...

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Posted by Torie :: 3:09 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------