Married to Superman

Friday, December 30, 2005

12-30-2005 (New Years Eve's Eve)

Wow...as I stop to think of the year of 2005, it makes me realize how much I am looking forward to seeing what is going to happen in 2006! Let me see what interesting things happened in the life a Jesus and Lucas lover in 2005...

January
* Happy New Year!
February
* Valentines Day means to much more now that I have someone to share it with.
* Went on a cruise with Momma and Grampa and Grampas girlfriend to cozumel mexico! Fun times!!!
March
* Celebrated my 1 year anniversary at my current place of employment (Mar 1st)
* Cabin Fever in Hampton VA...Lucas was there so it was quite fun...it snowed too! Lucas and I went to the air and space museum while we where there and it was quite entertaining! I wanna do that again! (Hint hint...)
April
* Turned 22 (Apr 4th)
May
* My baby turned 20! (May 17th)
June
* Hmm..still nothing pops out at me
July
* The 4th of July is always fun (July 4th...duh)
August
* Celebrated the anniversary of when Lucas and I first started dating (Aug 4th)
September
* Nothing
October
* Celebrated 1 year being engaged to my wonderful fiance Lucas! (Oct 16th)
* The other people in my dept and I decorated our cubs for halloween and won 2nd place in the decorating contest...I got 2nd or 3rd place in the costume contest for dressing up like a vampire...i'll post a pic if I ever get one. (Oct 28st)
* Joined the gym (Oct 10th)
November
* Thanksgiving (November 24th)
December
* Had a wonderful Christmas and I just waiting for a happy new year!
Misc
* Started going to my future uncle and aunt's house on Tuesday nights to listen to music and play pool. LOADS of fun!

Well, that's about it for my break time for now...I might post later during my other break!

Much love!

Posted by Torie :: 9:39 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------