Married to Superman

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Contacts

So today is the day...I am going to get my contacts. I have an appointment at 3:00 for a contact lens class to teach me how to put them in, and take them out, and how to care for them and all that stuff.

I think that the contacts are going to help me at work because I often get headaches from looking at the computer because I have a bad tendancy to look at my keyboard, and when I have to look at my screen, I look ever top my glasses...odd yes, but that's me.

So I have no idea what time I will get out of the class. They are telling me it's at least an hour long, but with me and my nature to question everything it might take longer.

I am also happy that I will be able to be glasses free for the wedding! Yea, I planned on keeping them off anyway...

Well...gotta run!

I love you Lucas!

Posted by Torie :: 8:47 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------