Married to Superman

Friday, August 04, 2006

LESS THEN A YEAR!!!


As I sit and watch the countdown timer on my blog click down under a year...the following comes to mind....

OMGoodness!!! I AM SO FULL OF ENERGY THAT I COULD JUST BURST! IT IS OFFICIALLY LESS THEN A YEAR TILL I GET HITCHED! I WANT TO DANCE AND CRY AND SCREAM ALL AT THE SAME TIME...MY HEART IS BURSTING WITH HAPPINESS!

There...I feel better getting that out!

Lucas is taking me to probably my all time favorite restaurant tonight...
Outback Steakhouse!

Oh and shhh...don't tell him but I got him something last night when I was out shopping too!!! I think he wants it...I hope that he hasen't ordered it himself online *grin*

So today is 3 years that we have been dating...how sweet...I haden't even really thought about that, but that's how I descided on the wedding date - get married on the day that we started daying...romantic huh? (STOP GAGGING!)


Plus on top of it all today is Friday so I have the rest of the weekend to relax and reflect and just be in love with out worrying about work!

Posted by Torie :: 11:33 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------