Married to Superman

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CHEER!


Ok...so...wow I am like to excited today that I just don't know what to do with myself...so what month and year am I getting married in???

August 2007

and what is today?

August 1st 2006! We are officially into August and I am so excited...it's like it's all coming into reality that in just a few short days it will be less then a year till I am married!

I called Lucas at lunch and he said that he's feeling the same excitement too...

I called mom and she said "How'll you feel a year from now? " I haden't even thought about that but when I did it just upped the excitement scale even more!!! I want to call Lucas back and tell him that part, but I had to come back off of lunch break...

I cannot wait to see him tonight just cause I know I will get that cute smile that just screams I love you...even with out him saying it!

Posted by Torie :: 2:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------