Married to Superman

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My New Haircut



So I have been attempting to grow out my hair, so that I can put it up for the wedding in whatever style I like right? Well, I am not one to just let my hair sit and be frumpy - I must...no...I CRAVE new styles. So I went with Mom to her hairsylest for a new style. I told the lady that I wanted to leave it long, but I didn't really care what the style was. Well, when she finished it was GORGEOUS! It was fluffed and flipped and gorgeous.

Unfortunately I had to style it on my own my next day, but I did pretty good and it half way resembled what she had done. I was happy.

But oh this morning...I ran out of time and the only thing that I had time to do was dry it. I not realize that my hairstyle looks exactly like Keith Urban - the country singer who just married Nicole Kidman.


Now don't get me wrong - I still like the cut, but I am just thankful that I have over a year to grow it back out!


Posted by Torie :: 8:18 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------