Married to Superman

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bridesmaids Dresses



So I think I may have found my brides maids dresses at Davids Bridal. The only problem is...they don't make them in the color that I want.
I really love the design of this dress, but they don't make it in the color that I want (Pool). I may have to ask them if they can be special ordered in another color.

I did see that I could get a skirt/top combo that looks similar to this in the color I want, so maybe I will go that way. Thankfully I have a lot of time to descide.

Plus, Lucas Mom and family are very good as sewing and have offered to make the dresses if need be and if it is cheaper, so I always have that option, but the way I figure, I need to figure it out ASAP so that they can have penty of time to make the dresses (Just a little over a year left!)

So let me know...what do you think of this dress?

Posted by Torie :: 11:14 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------