Married to Superman

Thursday, November 01, 2007

UPDATE!

Wow...so I finally got myself back on my blog. A whole lot has happened since I last updated...infact, I now have to change the name of my blog from Marrying Superman, to Married to Superman. Yes folks...I have finally tied the knot!

Here is a pic of my new husband (Aka Superman) and me!


Well, there were about 200 people packed into our home church for our 10:00 AM wedding. The sun was shining and it was HOT! Everything went very well, and everyone was on time and nothing went wrong! Well, nothing that someone couldn't work out anyway... Most of the wedding party was Lucas family, but that's was the neat part. Every guy on his side was related to him, and one on my side was too!

Our honeymoon was in Gatlinburg, TN. We stayed at a resort called Mountain Loft thanks to our sunday school teacher who let us use his time share. It was like a mini-apartment, and honestly, I think I could live there quite easily. Everything was BEAUTIFUL and we had a wonderful time. It was in the high 90's the whole time we were there, but we found plenty to do anyway. Because of the wedding being at 10, we were able to drive straight through to Tennessee and got to our destination that evening. I think one of the funnest things that we did was go to the Ripleys Believe-it-or-not Aquarium. I have pictures on a disposable camera that when I get them developed I can put some on there. I cried when we were getting ready to leave, and I was threatening to move to tennessee...but i'm all better now.

I love being married. It is awesome! Since we didn't live together before we were married it took some time to get used to each other, but not long and not everything is working out perfectly. It's different, but with a wonderful man by my side it is totally awesome!

Hopefully I can remember to update this blog a bit more often to let everyone know what's going on with us. In the mean time here are a few more wedding pics for your enjoyment!

The kiss!

Entire wedding party - even the photographer!





What can I say...my maid-of-honor rocks!



The cake


My rings! My band is actually a wrap...it's beautimus!


Posted by Torie :: 8:01 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------