Married to Superman

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Exhausted

Howdy ya'll.

It has been a while since I posted, so I figured that I would say something to let you all know that I was still alive!

Life's been alright...can't complain...I have a wonderful man, a loving family and all the work that I can stand.

So I am alone at work today...everyone else in my department called out or took off. Yea, there are only 3 of us but it still makes for a long day.

Work has actually not been my friend lately. I came in last Saturday for 4 hours to decoate for out halloween competition and let me tell you...it looked nice. Everyone that walked by yesterday said that we were going to win this year and it felt good. Everyone liked it with the exception of 1 person...his hame is Harry and he is the building manager. He came through and made us take everything down! I was mad, perterved and sad all at the same time. I didn't even get to take a lunch because I had to come back and help take all the stuff down...aah well...whatever...my decorating days are OVER!

Ya know...God really gives you what you need...I happened to look at Lucas blog today and I saw where he was updating on his blog when I was having my surgery back in April and just him blogging about me everyday made me realize that work is work and a halloween decorating contest is nothing to be depressed over. I have such a good and blessed life that for me to even think about being sad over the contest is silly. (I still want to beat the stuffing out of harry though)

Well, I suppose that I should sign off for now.

Ya'll take care!

I love you Lucas!

Posted by Torie :: 9:48 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------