Married to Superman

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False


Stolen from opinionated's blog!


BEST:
1. Male friend: Lucas!
2. Female friend: Too many to put here
3. Vacation: Panama City Beach, Florida

WORST:
1. Time of day: 8-5 baby
2. Day of the week: That varies from week to week
3. Color crayon: White

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes to your school: Kelly
2. Talked to on the phone: Mommma
3. Text: It’s a tie between Lucas and Aleisha
4. Person who Instant Messaged: Aleisha

TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: Taking a break from work to type this!
2. Wearing: Black dressy top and kacki pants with black pointy toe boots! (I am SO! 1 hot chicka!...lol)

TOMORROW:
1. Is: Friday
2. Got any plans: Allergy shots.
3. Goal: Actually make it to work
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Probably won’t get to see Lucas

FAVORITE
1. Number: 8
2. Song: At the moment, "1952 Vincent Black Lightning”
3. Color: Purple

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: YES…lots of people…some aren’t even gone yet
2. Mood: Bleh
3. Wanting: To not have to go to the meeting tonight at church

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: True.
I am a morning person: Sometimes
I am a perfectionist: False
I am an only child: True
I am currently in my pajamas: False…unfortunately
I am currently pregnant: False
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: Not really…just kinda sad about my manager leaving.
I am left handed: False.
I am addicted to Blogging: False
I am online 24/7: False
I am very shy around the opposite gender: False and true
I can be paranoid at times: TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!
I currently have a crush on someone: False
I currently regret something that I have done: False
I enjoy country music: True w/the exception of Carrie Underwood…I would rather be gagged then listen to her!
I enjoy smoothies: True
I enjoy talking on the phone: False
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: True
I have a hidden talent: Not sure?!?
I have a lot to learn: True!
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: False

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? No
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? None of them…it’s me!!!
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yea…nothing that would hurt them though
4. Ever had something thrown at you? Yea…nothing that would hurt me though
5. When you are mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Both!

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yup…when I was real young
2. Are you easily excited? Yes I am
3. What you are most excited about? Small things
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? I can afford my wedding AND a place to live
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? A husband

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name: Torie
2. Where were you born? Fredericksburg, Virginia
3. What is your main goal in life? Be happy
4. How do you want to die? In my sleep

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage? Nope…*sigh*
2. Gay Marriage? Not even touching this one!
3. Lower the Drinking age? No
4. Recycling? Good thing to do.

DREAMS
1. What was your latest dream? I dreamed I had just gotten married and we where trying to leave for our honeymoon and people kept holding us up and I was getting irritated.
2. Have any of your dreams come true? Yes!
3. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had? That I was kidnapped by my biological father (Whom I can’t stand!)…I used to dream that over and over for a week straight every year from the time I can remember till I was about 12.

1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight
2. Do you have a bf/gf? Does fiance count?
3. Do you have a crush? On my fiance!

Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
A: 1
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Black
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Shower
Q: What color are your walls?
A: Purple – in my room atleast
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: HAHA…none…well maybe some misc change
Q: I can't wait till?
A: Aug 4 2007 (Look…this is a wedding blog after all!)
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: This is my moms current husband, not my biological! Yesterday afternoon
Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: Macaroni and cheese!
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: I think it was a red shirt that I borrowed from Mom for a spirit day at work.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: AOL
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Head

HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Have you ever failed a class? Geometry
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yup…Frosty the Snowman when I was like 5
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Yes…we went camping
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Nope.
6. Have you ever lied? Yeah..........but I can’t keep them…I always feel bad and eventually tell the truth
7. Have you ever had contacts? Grrr…no…I tried to get them last September when I went to the Dr, but apparently my eyes are bad enough for glasses, but not contacts…go figure!
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? All the time!

PICK ONE.
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Huh?
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood…I guess…I don’t know what the other stuff is!
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love Marriage
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+ : 1 or 2
6. Kulfi, Ice cream : Ice cream since I don’t know what kulfi is
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom : Hate em' both!
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower : Eiffel Tower
9. Lahore, Khi, Islmbad : again…huh?

Posted by Torie :: 4:31 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------