Married to Superman

Friday, July 28, 2006

Countdown

So next Friday will be the 1 year count down till the wedding. I am excited and at the same time im kinda like geeze...still another year to go!

So I have asked 3 of the 4 ladies that I am going to ask to be my bridesmaids to be in the wedding and all of them have graciously accepted. I am very glad to have such lovely ladies in my life that want to share this moment with Lucas and I.

Lucas mentioned that I am asking people to early, but on the opposite I think I am asking in the correct time. I mean there is getting them together, fittings, orderings, alterations...yadda yadda yadda...not to mention getting the shoes sent away to be dyed. (BTW if you know that it doesn't take that long to get that stuff done don't tell me..let me feel like I am on track...thanks!) Plus asking them a year early gives them time to save money to pay for the dress...HA! Can't beat that logic now can ya...nope...*cheers self*

So I called Davids Bridal to see if the brides maid dress that I wanted could be special ordered in another color other then the ones it stated it offered on the site and I got a firm, yet polite NO!

Bummer...guess I will just have to opt for another place to get the bridesmaid dresses. I do have one place in mind...it's called "I Thee Wed" and it is like 5 minutes from home vs. the 45 minutes it takes to get to my nearest Davids Bridal. It comes very highly recommended and seems like a nice shop. I was actually told about the wonders of it from a co-worker (One who is NOT leaving...) who is getting married in September. Her designer is Alfred Angelo. I checked out his site and it seems like he makes some really nice clothes for some really reasonable prices. Plus my co-worker said that they ship fast if needed (Not that I need that...heehee)

Well...I better get myself off break and back to work. I'll figure out the dresses I like and post pics later...

Posted by Torie :: 11:47 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------